CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Reading a Triple Beam Balance

A teammate called me this week wanting to obtain a triple beam balance for her students to use.  Since they are in another part of storage, I was unable to help her at the moment.

I did however recommend that she use the tutorial with the projector to have them work as a class reading the scales.

The tutorial from Ohaus is great practice for students to learn to add and read the numbers used on a triple-beam balance.   (Click on triple beam)

I have used the tutorial on an interactive board as well as I have had my students practice individually on a singular computer.

My teammate told me later in the day her students LOVED the activity.

If you are teaching students on how to measure with a triple-beam balance this is a great tutorial!  One more thing, it is FREE!

1 comments:

mensajes claro

Thanks for the tuto , Its helped me a lot.
Have a nice day.

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I love comments. :0)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...