CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Smilebox

Little Miss Kindergarten has made an adorable slide show called 'Veggie Tales" made using Smilebox, a resource I have never even heard of.  (I love new resources.)

Upon watching her slide show and reading comments on TBA,  I learned that Smilebox will give teachers a one-year FREE premium membership.

When you leave Vintage Teachers, please go visit Little Miss Kindergarten and see if Smilebox is a resource you could use.  I know I am looking forward to putting it into use next fall in my classroom. 

I predict that teachers and students at all grade levels will enjoy using this resource.

Thanks for sharing Little Miss Kindergarten.


Little Miss Kindergarten "Veggie Tales"

1 comments:

Mrs. C

I am waiting on my approval but I am almost positive that the teacher one is ad free! I have been playing around with this and I can find lots of uses!

www.littlemisskindergarten.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I love comments. :0)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...