CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Classroom Shopping Linky Party

Ladybug's Teacher Files (a great blog) is having a Classroom Shopping Linky Party.  I must admit that this is a problem I deal with on a constant basis and have for more years than I care to admit.  LOL

I also must admit that I am always looking for something new to use.  If there was a Classroom Shopping Anonymous Group, I would be the founding member.

My favorite place to look is a salvage place called Cargo Largo at 35th and Noland in Independence, MO.

The last super bargains I found was boxes of transparency film that go through a plain paper copier for $3, yes three dollars a box.  I also got reams of colored paper for $2.50 a ream.   They also buy and sale the returned books from Scholastic Book Fairs and a host of things from various manufacturers of teacher materials.

Ladybug's Teacher Files

1 comments:

Kristen

ooo...you are a savvy teacher-shopper. I thinks it's awesome that you look for such great deals, I really need to work on that. Thanks for linking up!
Kristen :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I love comments. :0)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...