CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Go Go Planet, Big News for Little People

Do you follow Go Go Planet, Big News for Little People?  I think most kids would enjoy the items they have posted.  This is going to be book marked in my classroom next year for my students.

If reading is an issue, there is a speaker symbol that can be clicked and the page will be read to you.

This new resource was mentioned in a news letter I received.


Blue Lobster!

2 comments:

Anonymous

Thanks for participating in Ms. Kindergarten's birthday giveaway! I love your blog!

Tara

Follow you:) Thanks for participating in the bday giveaway:)

4th Grade Frolics

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I love comments. :0)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...