CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 10, 2011

Three Sales - Two Clip Art Sites and Mardels

I don't know about you, but I love sales!  Here are three sale notifications I received this morning in my email.

I received one email from Mardels and it said that they are having a summer clearance Education Sale.  It is 50% off selected items,which is a great sale.  It is an in-store sale only.

Digi Scraps - Trina Clark's website is having a sale on her clip art.  It is on sale for 88 cents.  The sale ends TONIGHT at midnight eastern time.  She has great terms of use on the items at her web site.  Here is a link to her website.

Digi Scraps

Scrappin Doodes is also having a sale if you buy at least five dollars worth of clip art.  The discount code  JUNE2011 will get you 15% off your items.

Here is a link to Scrappin Doodles.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I love comments. :0)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...