CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Facebook and Borders Bookstore

While using Facebook, I saw an ad pop up about Borders.  The ad said if you liked Borders on Facebook you would receive a coupon for 40% off. 

I went to Borders Facebook page and liked it.  I received the opportunity to print a coupon for 40% off.  There are some exclusions, but the ad was definitely worth the time and the cost of printing it.  (There is an expiration date on the coupon.  I think mine was five days from the day I printed it.  You could use the coupon online or in store.)

I used it at Borders to get The Book Whisperer for the online book study that is about to begin.  (Look for more details soon.)

If you haven't "liked" Borders on Facebook and you like to read, then the 40% off coupon is fantastic.  Thanks Borders!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I love comments. :0)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...