CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 11, 2011

O.R.E.O. Project 2011

You have to love anything that uses Oreo® cookies don't you?

In this case it means Our Really Exciting Online Project, but it does use the scrumptious cookies.

Classrooms are invited to participate.  Each classroom will need to have each student stack Oreo® cookies as high as he or she can and then average all their individual results to achieve a final class result.  I can foresee a lot of math in this project and maybe some "cookie faces" as well.

If you want to participate or learn more about the O.R.E.O. Project, don't delay.  The project begins on September 19.

(Be sure to read the Oreo® Trivia.)

2 comments:

Anonymous

Sounds like so much fun! I wonder if I can incorporate it into my reading groups at all...hmmmmm

Runde's Room

I just signed up yesterday ... I think we'll have our day on Thursday - we have our Terry Fox Cancer Run on Friday, so it may burn off some of the cookie calories. ;)

Jen
Runde's Room

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I love comments. :0)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...