CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Tip: Choosing a Student

Do you ever try to draw the same Popsicle stick to call on a student "randomly" again?

Has one of the sticks ever just "magically disappear" from your set?  {One year I had a student take his, so he wouldn't be chosen.  Boy, was he surprised after I heard him laughing about it.  Somehow five sticks with his name "magically appeared" in my set the next day. :0)  For some reason, none of the rest of the sticks "magically disappeared" the rest of the year.  lol}

Jennifer at Rowdy in First Grade has a great way to help you organize those sticks with a toilet paper roll for optimum use.  Be sure to visit her, but don't forget to return to Vintage Teacher!




3 comments:

Liam

I've seen this. What a wicked idea, eh?

✪ Liam ✪
Twist of Liam

Mrs. Degeo

Thank you for the link, I can't wait to try this tomorrow!

Vintage Teacher

I thought it was an awesome idea.

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I love comments. :0)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...