CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Five Friday Freebies --Week 6


PLEASE leave feedback for these authors so they know that you appreciate them sharing their freebies.

This week I am pleased to be able to share 4 freebies from TPT authors and 1 freebie from an author at CurrClick.

The link for Ana at CurrClick will take you to her blog where you can download her free product. Anna is a teacher in South America and teaches English as a Foreign Language. She has some great products. Anna is also an author at Teaching Blog Addict (TBA).

I am also pleased to announce that next week on Friday, you will be able to enter Vintage Teacher's First Give Away. Be sure to come back.  I am so thrilled to be able to share one of favorite resources I use in my classroom every year.  So don't forget to return!

If you are not a TPT member, membership is FREE. Here is a link to register so you will be able to download. TPT registration

Now to the good stuff. This week's freebies are:

Freebie #1 - Gardening Around! Grammar Game by Ana from Ingles 360

Freebie #2 - Bird Emergent Reader by KinderKay

Freebie #3 - Short Vowel Game: 4 in a Row by Stacy Johnson

Freebie #4 - Light Up the Night Sentence Reading Kit by Ms. Arnold

Freebie #5 - Shape Up! Polygon Activity Packet by Charity Preston

5 comments:

Teaching with Grace

Thanks for the awesome freebies! I just shared 5 on my blog too!

Jennifer
Classic Crafter

Megan

Thank you so much!!!!

Megan @ http://coffeypartyof3.blogspot.com/

Vintage Teacher

I am glad you are enjoying the products shared this week and hope you return often.

Be sure to return next Friday to enter Vintage Teacher's first giveaway! I am so excited to be able to share a resource I use every year over and over in my room. It's a secret what the prize is, but I will say it is a $59.99 value.

Oceans of First Grade Fun

Thanks so much for the shout out!
Ms.Arnold

Vintage Teacher

Thank you Ms. Arnold for allowing me to share your product with my blogger friends!

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I love comments. :0)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...