CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 3, 2011

School Supplies

I admit to it, I always look for bargains.  I also know that I work with students whose parents have to ride a bus to go to a grocery story, rather than a liquor store that carries a few groceries.  There are no Targets, Wal-Marts, K-marts, or office supply stores close to their homes.  So, I try to stock up on school supplies before school starts.

Here are the few sales I found in the ads for this week.  (Sales may vary based on location.)  I included a few things that I have seen or read that others have purchased for their rooms.

Staples

50 cents each

Staple paper clips, jumbo, assorted colors
finger grip ruler
5 tab dividers
1 hole hand punch
3 pk magnetic bulldog clips
51/2 x 9 clipboard
dual dome pencil sharpener
pencil box
80 page mini composition book

They have a Back To School Savings Pass for $10.00 and you will get 15% off all school supplies, calculators, backpacks, binders, ream paper, and more.  This pass can be used from 7/3/2011 to 9/17/2011.  It is only on sale until 7/9/2011.  (This is the first year a Staples has been in my area, so I do not know if this is a "deal" or not.)

Office Depot

4GB Animal USB Flash Drives   12.99

35 cent color copies

 Michaels

online coupon for 20% off total purchase good 7-3 to 7-9

http://michaels.shoplocal.com/michaels/default.aspx?action=entryflash&

4 comments:

Tara

Ohhh!! Love the sales! Thanks so much for the headsup. I don't know about your area, but usually Staples has a 1 cent sale on items too...keep your eyes open for that one. They usually have a limit but our Staples lets teachers have more than the limit! Gotta love that:)

4th Grade Frolics

Mrs. C

Just wanted to stop by and say thank you for your kind words on my blog... It really made me feel better on a yucky day. It just goes to show... the power of words. Thank you,
littlemisskindergarten.blogspot.com

Tonya Thompson

My favorite (shopping) time of year are the days after July 4th. That is when the stores in my area start their back to school sales and deep discounts. I LOVE school supplies! lol

Thanks for the heads up! :-)

misst4th.blogspot.com

Miss Kindergarten

I have been trying to find places that have cheap color copies now that I don't have access to my color printer!!! Thank you!!!!!!

Hadar
Miss Kindergarten

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I love comments. :0)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...