CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

How to Make Scratch Off Prizes

I found another idea to use for rewards.  This is something I think my students would love.

I was reading Simply 2nd resources and they had some great ideas on making scratch tickets for the kids to earn.  They scratch off the coating and find the reward.  I have never seen anything like this and it looks easy.  (The only thing is, I am going to have to call them something besides lottery tickets.  That could get me in trouble if someone said I was letting the kids gamble.  I am sure that would happen.  Because of gambling issues  many have to call 6 sided cubes with numbers on them random number generators instead of dice.  Hmmm.........Have to think on that one.)



So many ideas, so little time.  :0)  Thanks for sharing Simply 2nd.



(Please don't send me nasty notes saying you don't believe in giving rewards.  We can agree to disagree.  I respect your opinion, please respect mine.)

2 comments:

Unknown

Thanks for following my blog and sharing my post!!!! I don't think the "lottery" word will be a problem for me, but I wouldn't want it to be a problem for anyone else. I really liked the idea and I am glad you do too!

Becca
Simply 2nd Resources

Unknown

I love the idea! Thanks for telling us not call it lottery (I am a new teacher, so I need all the helpful hints I can get). I am going to call it Mrs. Baker's Super Scratch Surprise.

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I love comments. :0)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...