CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 22, 2011

Trouble Viewing Blog

Hello to my Blogging Friends:

Several people have written me and said they were having trouble viewing my blog, while others are having no trouble at all. 

I have asked people who know about blogs and html. to try to find the problem.  When they are viewing it, they don't see a problem.  Please be assured that I am working on trying to solve the problem. 

I have been contacted today about not being able to access the Friday Freebies because you can't read the page.

This is the only solution I can come up with at this time.  If you sign up for following by email, you will be sent all the posts once a day and you can get to the links, etc. that way.  I subscribe by email and I only get them once a day.

If you are unable to sign up by email, if you will email me at  vintageteacher  {at} comcast {dot} net with the email address you want used, I will put it in.  A confirmation email will be sent to you.  You will have to confirm to get the email to start the subscription.

I will also send you this week's Friday Freebie in an email.  I tried it with someone last night and it worked for them.

Please know that I am trying to find out what the issue is.  If you send me an email, if you don't mind, would you put in what browser you are using.  It has been suggested to me that it might be a browser issue.  When I checked it, I could see the entire thing with Internet Explorer 9, Chrome, and Firefox.

Again, I apologize for your inconvenience and I appreciate your following my blog more than you know.

Thanks,
Vintage Teacher

4 comments:

Cindy

I have problems viewing your blog on my yahoo page but if I go to Google Chrome you come through loud and clear! :o)

Cindy

Vintage Teacher

Thanks for the information Cindy.

Unknown

I am only getting a portion of your blog. :( I use internet Explorer 8. Please email me any solutions you find! :)
cener(at)sbcglobal(dot)net.
Thank you!
I love your blog and would love to be able to read all of it! :)

Liam

Thanks fot that. I am using Internet Explorer and have trouble reading it now. It was fine for a while and only lately I am struggling to read it. I have to copy it all and paste it into Word. :S

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I love comments. :0)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...