CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Who is Mrs. Claus?

Ana at Ingles 360 has an adorable page on her blog dealing with Mrs. Claus. She has some great activities and questions with printables available for free on her blog.

If you teach about alliterations, she has  Christmas alliterations or tongue twisters to use around Christmas since those of us in the Northern Hemisphere are rather warm right now. :0)

Be sure to check out this resource at Ingles 360.

2 comments:

Mrs. Shelton

I have no idea what is going on, but when I click on your blog, I can only see about 1/4 of it. It is all crammed into the left 1/3 of the screen, except for your banner and background. Like as I'm typing, I can't really see what I'm doing. It only does it on your blog. Thoughts???? I would love to see what I'm missing!

Sarah
Kindergarten Korner

Vintage Teacher

I am sorry this is happening. I have reported it to blogger. A friend told me she was only having this problem when she used Internet Explorer 8. I have viewed it with IE9, Firefox, and Chrome and can see it all. I am trying to find an answer to resolve this. Thanks for letting me know and please keep trying until it is resolved.

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I love comments. :0)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...