CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Magnetic Silly Putty

Watch this video.    Yes, silly putty, the stuff inside the egg shaped toy.  If you teach magnets, this would be an awesome attention getter.  I know it would get my attention.




Have you seen this DIY project or tried it?  If you have, please share your experience in the comment section. 

I think it looks like great fun.  Wouldn't it be a blast to watch the students in your rooms faces when it starts moving or when it "swallows" the magnet.    Got to love it!!!!!!  Click the picture below to go to the DIY project.


magnetic silly putty

1 comments:

Karen Stamp

SO COOL! I know the kids would go CRAZY for this!!
Thanks for sharing,
Karen :o)
Mrs. Stamp's Kindergarten

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I love comments. :0)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...