CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Coupons for Military Families Opportunity

 Do you have coupons you don't use?  Are you looking for a service project for your students, groups, or family?



This summer Fern Smith's Classroom Blog shared the details about sending coupons to military families to help them.  What a great project.  They will even take expired coupons.

Visit Fern's blog to learn more details about this opportunity to help the families of our military.

2 comments:

Fern Smith's Classroom Ideas

Thank you so much for sharing this idea and my blog with your readers!
~Fern
Fern Smith’s Classroom Ideas!

Vintage Teacher

You are more than welcome. I am hoping that they receive more coupons this way. I appreciate your sharing it with everyone as I had never heard of it before.

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I love comments. :0)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...