CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 8, 2011

Monday Gift for a Friend Winner


Since only six people left comments, I have decided to send all six of you the file you chose.  I have everyone's email, except Jennyfer @ The Accidental Teacher.  Jennyfer, please send me an email with your address.  There is a link to send me an email on the right side of my blog.

Be looking for you gift in your inbox!

Thanks for taking your time to comment, I appreciate it.

5 comments:

Jennyfer

Whoopsie! Here is my e-mail address:
jen_murphine@hotmail.com

Thanks so much!!!

Alessia Albanese

Hi! I am not able to view your blog (I actually only see the side headers not the content from your actual blog). I am also having difficulty writing this message now as I can't view everything that I am writing. I hope you are able to fix this problem as I would love to continue to follow your blog. I tried to enter the contest yesterday but, as I mentioned, I can't view anything on your blog.

Thanks,

Ѽ Alessia
Mrs. Albanese’s Kindergarten Class

Ali

Thank you so much!! You are so kind!!

Ali

Vintage Teacher

I have had several people look at my blog and they seem to come back to it is an issue with Internet Explorer overall. I can see my blog in IE9, but some of the features don't work correctly. I have noticed that when I started that IE was the most common used platform to view. It no longer in the top 3 browsers.

I don't know the exact answer, but that is my guess.

Keys4Education

Wow! Thank you so much! I can't wait to receive my goody! :o)

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I love comments. :0)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...