CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 5, 2011

Egyptian Typewriter?


What is this and what does is spell?  This says Vintage Teacher.   (What I did was to copy the letter and put them in order in PowerPoint.  I then grouped them and saved the group as a picture.)

If I was going to teach ancient civilizations this year I would buy the program.  I think the kids would have a blast spelling words, names, making sentences for each other, etc.

Click on the greeting symbol below to be taken to the hieroglyphic typewriter to make your own message.


5 comments:

Tamara L. Chilver

That is so cool!

Pat's Paper Passion

Thank you. We have a reading story that talks about the decoding of hieroglyphics. I will bookmark this site for future reference.

Pat

A Time to Share & Create


MY WEBSITE

Fabulous 4th Grade

Maria

soooo great! I have taught my students about hieroglyphics in the past and I never knew this site existed! thanks for posting! i'm a new follower... follow me too!

maria @charmedinthirdgrade.blogspot.com

Vintage Teacher

I am glad you found this useful and hope you visit often.

Take My Online Course

This is an excellent website.

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I love comments. :0)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...