CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Five Friday Freebies - Week 11-Back-To-School Special Edition


PLEASE leave feedback for these authors so they know that you appreciate them sharing their freebies.

(If you are not a TPT member, membership is FREE. Here is a link to register so you will be able to download. TPT registration  )  No membership is required for items from Teachers Notebook.

Now to the good stuff. This week's freebies are:

Freebie #1 -  Back to School Top 10 Lists Activity by Tracee Orman

Freebie #2 -   First Week Icebreaker by Ruth S.

Freebie #3 - September Brain Benders by Brain Benders

Freebie #4 -  Back to School Bus Glyph by Traci Vedros

Freebie #5 -   Back to School by Jessica McCrary

Freebie #6 - Polka Dot Classroom Labels by Karen Cox

Freebie #7 - Alphabet Pack Worksheets by First Grade Fanatics

Freebie #8 - Take Me Home - Hop into Learning by Ana-Ingles 360.net

Freebie #9 - Back-To-School Brain Teaser/Vocabulary Builder by Margaret Whisnant

Freebie #10 - Back to School Desk Nameplates by Primary Graffiti

Now that is a Five Friday Freebie-Special Edition!

Don't forget to enter my Rewarding A Friend  for a chance to receive a free Vocabulary/Spelling City Premium Membership.


7 comments:

Ms. J

Thanks so much for all the freebies!!

Miss J

smilescrayonsandendlessstories

Alicia Lochridge

What a fabulous set of freebies!! I found quite a few that I am going to use when I head back to school. I also left praise for the products I downloaded... cause comments make the world go 'round!! :) Thanks!

Alicia
First Grade Factory

Tracee Orman

Thanks for the shout-out AND the list! Much appreciated! :)

Anonymous

Amazing freebies!! Thanks for sharing :)

Ruth S.

Thanks for sharing my freebie!! I can't wait to finish my blog so I can start posting yours and others' wonderful lessons!

Vintage Teacher

You are welcome. I hope you enjoy using them.

anne

Thank you for posting my Brain Benders! Your wonderful followers left a bunch of comments! :0)
Anne

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I love comments. :0)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...