CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 8, 2011

Monday Gift for a Friend


I would like to give one of my friends their choice of any item in my Teachers Pay Teachers store.  All you have to do to to let me know that you would like a gift is to go to my TPT store, look through it and decide what you want.  Post in the comment section section of this post what you would like to have if you are my blogging friend of the day.  If the random number generator chooses your number, I will send you what you have chosen!

There will be at least one winner, and possibly more tonight.  It depends upon how many people enter.

I will close this opportunity at 10:00 PM Central US Time.  I will post the number and the person selected and they will have 24 hours to contact me to get their selection.  In the event no one responds, then I will choose another number.


Click on the image to go to the Vintage Teacher TPT to decide what you would like to have if your number is chosen.  Feel free to follow my store if you would like to receive a notice when I add new things.

Thanks to all my blogging friends!

The time for this gifting opportunity has came to a close.  Thank you to all you entered.

6 comments:

Jennyfer

You have so many fun things. I would love to have a copy of the Lost Mitten adding to 10 Game!
Thanks!

Jennyfer
The Accidental Teacher
www.teachinginthecouv.blogspot.com

Shelia

I would love the Time--Gingerbread Friends one! Thanks for the opportunity to get something from your tpt store!
sdavis6281@hotmail.com

dbednars

Thank you for offering this. I would like the Lost Mitten adding to 10 game.
dbednarsk@yahoo.com

Julie

I would love a gift from a friend. I follow your blog, TpT, and I "like" you on FB. It would be so cool to have the "Gallon Castle" activity. mcbridejulie6@gmail.com

Pam Everitt

You are so sweet!

I would love the Lost Mitten adding game!

willpam2009@gmail.com

Ali

How nice of you!! I feel lucky to be your friend!! I always get so many great ideas!! Thanks for all you share!

I am new to 2nd grade this year, so I would love Lost Mittens --Adding to Ten....I think it would work great as a math center!

Thanks!

Ali
alischepis(at)gmail(dot)com

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I love comments. :0)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...